A TRUE LEADER

A leader should be someone you can look up to , can depend on to make important decisions and someone who can guide you through when times get rough at work. But in order to be that leader , a leader should be able to communicate well with his peers and those working under him because without this important skill , a leader would never get the respect he deserves. 


For me, I value communication a lot in the workplace. Even from my part-time job to my internship, I always treasure communication between the people, especially the higher-ups. I always believe that if the communication in the workplace is good, people would like to come to work and the workplace environment gets healthy as the morale is high. This would end up making the workers more effective in doing their work. Not only that, I also believe that critical thinking is an important skill set required as this would help me in making important decisions especially considering that it would cost the company millions or even billions of dollars considering both communication and critical thinking work hand in hand.  


Comments

Popular Posts